The manufacturing process high performance stamping and Bruderer, according to the self-assessment, are one. This is illustrated in the technical book “Stamping Technology”, which has been an important tool for professionals in the field of stamping technology for over 50ig years.
In close cooperation between Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Kolbe, the Swiss stamping press manufacturer Bruderer, and the German specialist for optical technologies, Jenoptik, the English-language technical book “Stamping Practice” is now available from Springer Vieweg Verlag.
The textbook provides an overview of stamping fundamentals, practical advice on die design, and explanations of high-performance stamping presses.
– Processes and terms of punching technology
– Materials for stampings
– Basics of shear cutting
– Design criteria and guidelines for the design of progressive dies and high-performance punching dies
– Monitoring of punching tools and high-performance punch presses
– Basic operation and control of high-performance punch presses
– Students at technical colleges and universities in the subject of production engineering
– Practitioners and engineers in production companies in the automotive and mechanical engineering industries
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Kolbe teaches forming and cutting technology, high-speed forming processes at the West Saxon University of Applied Sciences in Zwickau.
This edition is based on the textbook “Stanztechnik” in German in its 13th edition (ISBN 978-3-658-30400-3, Springer Vieweg Verlag Wiesbaden, Germany, 2020).